~ FIRST WEEK IS FREE~ This will give you a chance to try all of our instructors and class times! Best prices in town with Motivating Certified Barre Instructors! Ask about our New Client/Groupon pricing
What's all the hype about BARRE?
First and most important, Barre is an amazing workout for ALL fitness level & EVERY body type! Barre is well known to be one of the FASTEST & most EFFECTIVE ways to get in shape. This is a low-impact, HIGH-energy & VERY effective workout for ANYONE wanting to scuplt their bodies. This TOTAL Body-Transforming class uses small, isolated movements to build strength, flexibility, and long, lean muscles (plus a tighter tush). Hit the barre for our signature full body workout designed to give you chiseled abs, toned legs, cut arms, and a high, lifted tush. This ballet inspired, core-centric class focuses on isolated exercises, alignment, flexibility and posture as you work through targeted mindful muscle movements. Push yourself to the limit — and then find balance — as every hard worked muscled is followed by a deep, relaxing stretch. Come give it a try and LOVE yourself to your CORE!
• 1st Week is FREE • Small Movements = BIG Results • No dance experience is required • Burn approximately 300-600 calories in one class. • Competitive pricing Sign up NOW, Space is LIMITED! Come Sculpt • Strengthen • Stretch with our Certified Barre™ Instructors: Lori, Tara, Sara, Kassy, Val & Caylin Feel free to call with any question 509-999-2195
Helpful information before your first class: What is the best attire? Leave your tutus & leotards at home! It’s best to wear yoga style pants, a comfortable top,sticky socks or bare feet.
We are located at 11707 E. Sprague Ave Suite B in the Spokane Valley. Park in back of building (Northside of building) We are the Basement of the Valley Redwood Plaza near Hu Hot. We share space with Donna’s School of Dance. Please let me know if you have any further questions. We look forward to meeting you for your Happy Hour at the Barre! Thanks, Lori Certified Barre™ Instructor/Owner ʙᴀʀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ Sign up for more classes with link https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/classic/home?studioid=221204
Our 2 room hardwood studio is spacious at 1200 sq. feet and is equipped with complete ballet Barres, mats and accessories. Each class size consist of no more than 14 students maximum. Class sizes are limited in order to give proper attention to each student. You can reserve a spot https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/classic/ws?studioid=221204&stype=-7&sView=dayE (Or Click link above), Find us on Facebook “Barre at the Studio”
15 Reasons Why Barre Is Perfect To Get You Out Of Your Work-Out Rut
You might be at an ideal weight and want to tone it up, but nothing you do is working. Or maybe you are just starting your healthy lifestyle journey. Well, today is the day your life is going to change. There is no such thing as a fitness cure-all, but barre classes may be the closest thing to one. Some people are familiar with the concept of barre but are under the false impression you have to have some sort of dance background to do it. This could not be further from the truth.Yes barre does incorporate a ballet barre, but you don't need to be a coordinated dancer.
Barre is the most efficient way to achieve that long, lean and sexy look we all know we strive for. As with anything this great, it’s hard to believe it’s real.
1. It works your core the entire time. Your core is the entire abdominal muscle group. Concentrating on drawing your add omen inwards towards your spine is key to learn to activate your abdominal muscles throughout class. This mantra is repeated the entire class along with correct posture, making it impossible for you to ever forget.
2. You won’t bulk up. Many females have the misconception that lifting any type of weight will make you look like a bodybuilder (if only it were that easy).When it comes to barre, the mentality of weights is entirely different. You don’t have to lift heavy weights to achieve fantastic muscular definition. Barre exercises are performed at high repetitions that allow clients to achieve long and lean muscle tone while using weights as low as one or two pounds.No one should be concerned about bulking in a barre class. Although, We believe everyone should feel proud of their muscles — especially women!
3. It’s great for every fitness level. It doesn’t matter how tall or short you are, what you weigh or what you look like —Barre classes are safe and accessible for ALL fitness levels and don’t require any prior dance training or knowledge
4. No, it’s not just for “skinny” people. Since barre is not an overaggressive, fast-paced class, many people don’t think this a sustainable way to maintain or lose weight.Our classes are designed to quickly reshape the body to create lean, strong and elongated muscles, but you, by no means, need to be a specific weight to take part and, more importantly, see results.
5. You’ll learn to plank like a pro. Planking is an amazing exercise that targets your entire body because you are contracting every muscle simultaneously.The tricky thing is you have to make sure you’re practicing in proper form, as that is most definitely the key.
6. You will get a total body workout every single time. You know all of those hard-to-reach places you want to tone but don’t know how? Barre solves that dilemma for you in an effective, fun and invigorating way.So how exactly are you getting this fully balanced workout?High-energy, intense workout blends the best of light weight training, dance and core strengthening exercises to systematically target each muscle group through a sequence of focused movements or, as we call them, ‘pulses.’… Classes target all of the small muscles you’re not typically used to working — lifting your seat, sculpting your arms and thighs, as well as chiseling your core. So those “love” handles we don’t actually love? Barre works them out for you any and every time.That sounds like a miracle in and of itself.
7. It’s not as intimidating as it looks. Many people are turned off by barre or are hesitant to give it a try because of some false picture they have in their heads.Simply walking into a barre studio and seeing a super-toned instructor or other fit participants can cause voices in your head telling you you don’t belong, especially if you’re not familiar with the workout.The truth is that all of us are working to accept ourselves and striving to be confident about how we look. Healthy looks different on everyone, and no one should feed excluded from an opportunity to take [his or her] fitness regimen to the next level.No one is one hundred percent confident when walking into an exercise class.We are all here to boost our self confidence, so it would only make sense that many people are intimidated. But once you realize you’re all there for generally the same reason it helps to ease those anxieties.
8. You will start to see results in as little as two weeks. If you are already living a healthy lifestyle, i.e. eating right, and are consistent with your workouts, you can expect to see results in as little as two weeks.To start seeing results, try taking a barre class three times per week. Increased consistency always increases your level of transformation.
9. It embodies a fit and healthy lifestyle. Social media sites have really amplified fitness awareness, and barre is at the forefront.I think culturally, we’ve really started to embrace fit as sexy — women want to define their arms and sculpt their abs. Additionally, social media, celebrities, influencers have really helped place barre on the map in the last several years.
10. Maybe you're already great shape; Barre will push you past that. Barre targets muscles you aren’t accustomed to frequently working, which makes this an amazing type of class for any fitness level.
11. Each class is tailored around music. What makes barre stand out against every other type of workout? Our heavy emphasis on FUN music. Our instructors craft unique playlists that drive the energy of the class. Every beat is perfectly timed to match each sequence.
12. You can do it while you’re pregnant. Barre is specifically tailored for you and what’s “within the scope of what’s healthy for your body” — and for those expectant mothers, this definitely falls into that scope.
13. It’s the perfect workout to start your day. Getting up to run or do any other aggressive type of workout is sufficient enough reason to want to hit the snooze button.But when it comes to barre, it’s a great way to wake up and ignite all of your muscles.
14. Instructors don't just tell you what to do, they actually adjust your body. Regardless of the fact that it’s a full class, you will always get the Instructor’s specialized attention if you are doing something incorrectly. She will even go as far as to physically adjust your stance and posture for you.
15. You have complete access to a mirror the entire time. Being able to watch yourself workout is extremely motivating.Besides that fact, a mirror is essential in barre because you need to constantly watch and monitor your form.